Last Updated: November 23
2. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you. These may include:
- Personal Data: While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
- Usage Data: Usage data is collected automatically when using the service.
3. Use of Data
AIHouseDavos.com uses the collected data for various purposes, including to:
- Provide and maintain our service
- Notify you about changes to our service
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service
- Provide customer support
- Gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- Monitor the usage of our service
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues
4. Data Transfer
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
5. Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, AIHouseDavos.com may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
6. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
7. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our service, provide the service on our behalf, perform service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
8. Links to Other Sites
Our service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party's site.
9. Children's Privacy
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18.
11. Contact Us